top of page

Question of the Day: What is a Sponsorship Appeal?


I am a citizen of Canada, my wife is an Indian citizen, I applied to sponsor my wife to come to Canada, my application was refused.

What can I do ?

If you have sponsored a family member whose application for permanent residence was refused, you may want to appeal that decision to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) in order to explain why the visa application should be accepted. This is known as a sponsorship appeal.

Call me for more information on your sponsorship appeal questions and all of your other immigration related questions:

21 views0 comments


bottom of page