Updated: Aug 14, 2019
The BC PNP, Base Category requires a personal Net Worth of $600K , and an investment of $200K.
· You must have obtained post- secondary credentials OR experience as an active business owner-manager for at least 3 of the last 5 years
· You must submit a business proposal to establish a new business or purchase and existing business located anywhere in B.C
· If purchasing an existing business you must have at least 33.33% ownership in the business.
· You can partner with a local businessperson.
· You must create at least one full time job for a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
· There is no Language requirement, but it always helps to have a valid IELTS score, no minimum.
· Once you register you profile will be created, and registration will be scored – Total available points 200
- 120 points for the self declared section which includes your (Personal net worth, personal investment, job created, adaptability)
- 80 points for Business Concept (you must score minimum of 32 points in business concept section.
· Registration are scored within 6 weeks
· If you are invited to apply you must get your Net Worth verified by a qualified vendor
· The application decision is made within 4 months.
For more information on the BC PNP - Base Category or any other Immigration needs, please setup your free 30 minute consultation: https://www.shivanisidhu.com/book-online/free-initial-consultation/book